Jeff, Jessie,
Landon & Sydney.
Living Life in England
Monday, February 9, 2009
Jeffs Crew Solo
Over the course of Jeffs B-course training, they have a few crew solos. These are when the pilot and the wso or nav go and fly without their instructors. I wasnt able to go to the very first one because they didnt tell us we could go out to the flight line and take pictures. Anywho, I was finally able to get out during Jeffs second to last crew solo. It was really windy and soooo loud! Ear plugs are a must! It was really awesome to go out and see what the guys have to do to prepare the jets and get ready for their flight. It was a long process, and there are a lot of things they have to do and check before they are ready to taxi. It was so awesome to go and see first hand everything Jeff has to do and it is so amazing that he flys this million dollar jet for his job! I know he loves it! I hope you enjoy the pictures and sorry it took so long for me to post these. I have a video of the taxi but Im not sure how to put it on the blog. Im still working on it.
I went to survival with your WSO in that pick... He was in my group of 4 dudes or element or whatever they called him... Good times... Ask him if he remembers me.... PS... that thing is the size of a tanker ;)
1 comment:
Jeff,
I went to survival with your WSO in that pick... He was in my group of 4 dudes or element or whatever they called him... Good times... Ask him if he remembers me.... PS... that thing is the size of a tanker ;)
Post a Comment