We had a WONDERFUL time! We stayed at a beautiful 5 star hotel in the middle of town.Jeff and I were in need of a mini-vacation. He is always working so hard all week long and we dont get to spend much time together , so it was nice to reconnect as a family. On our last day in Bruge Jeff surprised me with a one hour full body massage at the hotels spa. He said I needed a break from Landon since I am with him 24/7 and this was his way of saying thank you.Jeff stayed in the room, packed up all our stuff and put Landon down for his nap. It was the best surprise! I really do have an amazing husband. The massage was wonderful and very much needed.Bruge was a neat little city to visit. You cant go wrong visiting a place that specializes in waffles,chocolate and beer. Its a win win win situation! :) The food was delicious and the beer was the best we've had yet. We walked around and saw so much, it was such a pretty city. The locals were very nice and we want to go back again soon. Landon was a great little travel buddy! He struggled falling asleep while we were out and about, he likes to sleep in his crib, but we managed as best we could.
Here are just a few of pictures from our trip. I hope you enjoy.
Just a little peek into one of many chocolate shops in Bruge.
This was taken in one of the 2 big squares in Bruge.
This is the front of our hotel we stayed at. It was a very beautiful building.
Jeff is getting really good with his photography skills! He
is very creative! The moon picture is one of my favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment