Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11,2010

Happy 5 year Anniversary to my love and my best friend. We have spent the last 11 years of our lives together and 5 of those being happily married! I can't believe how fast time has gone by and all the different paths our lives have gone down. I never thought that on our five year anniversary I would be in England being a single parent to our one year old son, Jeff off fighting a war and have baby #2 on the way! Our lives are crazy but I wouldn't change it for anything. I will follow you anywhere honey! Just when I think i can't possibly love Jeff more... I do! My love for him grows stronger each day and I couldn't imagine life without him! I look forward to a lifetime of anniversarys to come!

Thank you for the roses honey, they are so stunning! I love them! You truely are the best. I love you, always and forever.

No comments: