Monday, October 5, 2009

Landon update

My handsome boys!


Landon and his huge winter hat!


So I know I havent been the best at keeping up with the blog, it has been a while since we updated everyone on our little doodle bug Landon. So I thought it was about that time to let everyone know how he is doing!We cant believe our little man is already 7 months old! He is growing and changing so much! He does new things all the time and he is just amazing! At his 6 month check up he was 17.5 lbs and 27.7 inches long! He is in the 75% for is height and 30% for his weight. The doc said everything looked great and he is right on for all his major mile stones! He is sitting up by himself and only tips over when he gets too excited.He has 2 teeth on the bottom and we think more on the way! He is working on crawling but has yet to put the hand motion and the leg motion together. We have a feeling it wont be too long before we are chasing him around the house! Time to baby proof! He is eating 3 solid food meals a day along with nursing. I took an intrest in making his baby food myself and it turns out that I really enjoy it! It is nice to know exactly what he is eating. I never thought I would be the mom to make by babys food but it is really not that difficult and I usually pick one day a week while Landon is napping and I make a little over 1 weeks worth of food. So far Landons only major dislike is grrenbeans. They literally make him gag. Its rediculous! Here is a brief list of all the foods he is eating: Butternut Squash,Applesauce,Sweet potatoe, Sweet peas,Carrots,Pears,Mango,Bananas,Greenbeans, Soybeans,Spinich,and Swede(its an english turnip). So far the butternut squash is his favorite! He is a very good eater most of the time. Well I guess thats a goodenough update for now. We will try to update more often! Cheers for now!







Landon loves is bouncer so much, he wants to sleep in it too!



Potty time!!!




His very first tooth, if you look hard enough you can see the top.

No comments: