Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spouse Appreciation Day


Back in September we had our Spouse appreciation day. It was pretty cool the way they had organized everything for us. All the wives ad our names in a lottery and were randomly chosen for 4 activities to do that day. The options were: F-15 taxi ride, A KC1-35 ride, helicopter ride and a Sim. Well I was one of the very lucky 15 wives who was picked for a taxi ride! It was really awesome to get ready with Jeff and put on his gear and actually get to strap in the jet and taxi. We went full Max AB and got the front wheel off the ground. It was really cool but definitely left me wanting more! What a tease! Maybe one day I will get to take off and do a pattern... ha ha yeah right, I can only dream. :) It was a great day but kind of chilly. The wind was blowing strong that day so I was layered under Jeffs flight suit. We were able to leave Landon with some of the other wives while it was my turn to taxi. So don't worry, we didn't expose his delicate ears to the roaring engines of the mighty Strike Eagle. :)





Jeff and I before my big Taxi


See-ya!



Thats me in the back seat!

No comments: